Tutorials and Workshops
You need to register for each workshop/tutorial day (Monday/Friday) separately.
- Rapid Real-World System Prototyping with nanoBEE
Monday, Sept. 1, 08:45-12:15, room WR2
- The LEAP FPGA Operating System
Monday, Sept. 1, 13:30-17:00, room WR2
- Reconfigurable Architectures in Finance
Friday, Sept. 5, 09:00-12:30, room WR1
- Remote FPGA Labs and Online Learning of Digital Systems
Friday, Sept. 5, 09:00-12:30, room WR4
- FPGA Based System-On-A-Chip Security Schemes for 4G LTE
Unfortuantely this tutorial had to be cancelled.
- Self-adaptive heterogeneous many-core based on Flexible Tiles – The FlexTiles Project
Monday, Sept. 1, 09:00-16:15, room WR3
- FPGAs for Software Programmers
Monday, Sept. 1, 8:45-17:00, room WR1
- From Scilab to High Performance Embedded Multicore Systems: The ALMA Project Approach
Friday, Sept. 5, 09:00-17:30, room WR3
- FPGAs for Aerospace Applications
Friday, Sept. 5, 09:00-17:00, room WR2
The Industry Workshops at FPL give you unique insight into commercial technology. The leading FPGA vendors, Altera and Xilinx, provide you with hands-on experience on some of their products and answer your questions.
Visit the Industry Workshops page for more details on the program and for information on how to register.