IMEC in Leuven (Belgium) is offering several PhD positions in the domain of reliability.
The following list gives an overview of the offered topics. Details can be found via the associated links:
- Thermal aspects of advanced back-end of line (BEOL) structures
- System level thermal modeling and optimization of integrated CMOS-Si photonics Optical Transceivers
- Alternative solder materials for electronic devices working at low/cryogenic temperatures
- Mechanical strength characterization of nanoscale material
- Impact of Process Variability on Nano-Interconnect Dielectric Breakdown
- Simulation and experimental validation of metal diffusion and voiding in nano-interconnects
Interested candidates can apply via this link before December 15, 2018.